ADM is a leading provider of proprietary cash management solutions for Treasury Professionals in both the public and private sectors. Our extraordinary list of clients includes many top U.S. corporations, municipalities, universities, public funds, non-profits and legal industry experts.
AMMA™ American Money Market
How AMMA™ Works
Three Easy Steps
- GET STARTED: Simply complete our application, sign our agreement and provide a few supporting documents.
- TRANSFER YOUR FUNDS-WE DO THE REST: You wire funds into your new AMMA account. Your deposit is disbursed into our network of select financial institutions.
- RECEIVE MONTHLY ESTATEMENTS: You receive a monthly eStatement that includes all account activity, interest earned and a detailed listing of your deposits at each network financial institution.
Safety and Liquidity
- All deposits are fully insured by the FDIC/NCUA, which allow for the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.
- In-network financial institutions meet our premium standards of stability and rating.
Using AMMA™ relieves the burden of tracking collateral, negotiating repurchase agreements and managing multiple bank account relationships. You will receive one easy-to-read monthly eStatement that includes your deposit and withdrawal activity, interest earned, and a detailed listing of your deposits at each network financial institution.
In addition, AMMA™ offers:
- No transaction fees
- No term commitment on your deposits
- No minimum balance requirement
AMMA™ offers a highly competitive rate of return when compared to: Certificates of Deposit, Commercial Paper, Money Market Mutual Funds and U.S. Agencies and Treasuries.
Wire Transfer, ACH or Check
Minimum Initial Deposit
Maximum FDIC Insurance Coverage
Up to $40 million per Tax ID
Accrued Daily / Posted Monthly
Rating Agency Opinion
In a notice on February 21, 2011, Standard & Poor’s Senior Director included the following statement:
"We evaluated several insured bank deposit programs and in our opinion, for our Principal Stability Fund Ratings or ‘PSFRs’ (i.e. AAAm), we view the credit risk of these programs as equal to the U.S. Government sovereign credit rating (currently ‘AAA’), as deposits in these programs are FDIC insured up to the $250,000 maximum amount per bank."
American Term Deposit™
American Term Deposit™ is the premier marketplace for Certificates of Deposit. Our clients gain access to a nationwide marketplace. We connect investors quickly and efficiently to a network of pre-screened financial institutions. Clients benefit from our connections that are 100% focused on making it easy and cost-effective for clients to fund and invest in a Certificate of Deposit program. Clients rely on American Term Deposit™ to help garner the best rates for their public or private organization and more efficiently manage their portfolio.
- Access to over 600 institutions nationwide.
- Unbiased, national CD rates.
- Can combine with the American Money Market Account™ for an easy, one-stop cash management program.
What are the benefits of THIS ACCOUNT?
Protect assets with FDIC insurance
- There is no limit to the amount in the program and terms vary from 30 days to five years – clients choose!
- A ceiling of $245,000 is established to ensure that funds are eligible for full FDIC coverage of principal and interest.
- American Term Deposit™ may prove especially attractive to fiduciaries that are required to invest solely in U.S. Government-guaranteed or insured investments.
Higher returns without higher risk
- Competitive nationwide CD rates.
- FDIC insured institutions are pre-screened.
Expert service exactly when you need us
- Unlimited support from our knowledgeable and highly-responsive team.
- Custom CD deposit programs to fit the needs of your organization.
Looking for a solution for your individual and or retail funds?
Although ADM is a great solution to manage your commercial funds, our partners at MaxMyInterest.com can help with individual funds.