Kelly A. Brown, M.S. CEO & Managing Partner
In her role, Kelly oversees the strategic direction of the company and its subsidiaries. With more than $3 billion of assets managed and relationships with over 600 financial institutions, under Kelly’s leadership, ADM has become a national award-winning company producing extraordinary results.
Prior to starting The American Deposit Management Co., Kelly founded the First Wisconsin Bank & Trust Company. She led the efforts of building the fastest growing bank in Wisconsin’s history, which sold for a premium in 2008. Kelly has over 20 years of experience in senior management and leadership positions in local, regional and national banks. In her career, she has worked in several divisions including commercial lending, private banking, trust, retail banking and treasury management. Along with her executive leadership skills, Ms. Brown has a sought after expertise in the management of sales and sales teams in the financial services industry.
Ms. Brown graduated Cum Laude with her BS in Management and MS in Organizational Behavior/Leadership from Cardinal Stritch University, Milwaukee, WI. She is an adjunct professor at Carroll University in the Professional and Graduate Studies Division and Waukesha County Technical College in the Management and Marketing Division. In addition to her classroom instruction, Ms. Brown is a nationally-recognized public speaker on topics from organizational behavior to leadership principles. Some of her clients include: Wisconsin Bankers Association, Illinois Bankers Association, Alliance of Texas Treasury Associations, Wisconsin Government Finance Officers Association, Independent Physicians Association, Minnesota Treasury Management Association and the Midwest Business Expo.
She is on several local boards and has been active in organizations such as Junior Achievement and the United Performing Arts Fund (UPAF). Kelly is an Advisory Board Chair for the Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE) Graduate and Professional Education, and in January 2014 was appointed to the Wisconsin Chiropractic Examining Board by Governor Scott Walker.
Kelly is a native of Michigan but calls Wisconsin home. She is a concert violinist and has a passion for education and government. Kelly is active with her growing family and enjoys many activities including running, boating, golf and Detroit Red Wing Hockey.
- Executive Education – University of Wisconsin-Madison
- M.S.M., Cardinal Stritch University, Cum Laude
- B.S.M., Cardinal Stritch University, Cum Laude
- 2015 Bravo! Entrepreneur Award - BizTimes Media
- 2014 Woman of Influence award - Milwaukee Business Journal
- 2014 Small Business Administration - Emerging Business Person of the Year
- 2013 Small Business of the Year award - U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Washington, D.C.
- 2011 40 under 40 award – Milwaukee Business Journal
- 2011 Distinguished Alumni award - Cardinal Stritch University
- Wisconsin, Minnesota and Michigan Bankers Association
- Wisconsin Association of School Board Officials
- Minnesota Treasury Management Association
- Wisconsin Government Finance Officers Association
- Wisconsin and Minnesota Credit Union League
- Banking and Corporate Trust
- Private Corporations
- Public Entities
- Advisory Board Chair - Milwaukee School of Engineering Graduate and Professional Studies
- State of Wisconsin Chiropractic Examining Board - Governor Scott Walker appointee
- Carroll University Adjunct Professor Graduate Studies Division - Economics and Accounting
- WCTC Adjunct Professor – Leadership & Management
- WCTC Innovation Committee and Judge
- WCTC Business Advisory Board
- Cardinal Stritch University Board of Trustees - Past Trustee